Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thanks, Mark Pollack

The co-head of the Spring.Net consortium gave very generously of his time and gave a 2-hour lecture on Spring to my company. There are interesting things coming down the pike for Spring.Net, especially along the areas of messaging.

An ex-colleague of mine was developing a GUI framework for Spring.Net, but now that he is gainfully employed by a major IB, I wonder what will become of that effort. I thought that it could give CAB some real competition. Matt is also delving deep into the CAB world. Wonder if he will take over the framework.

©2006 Marc Adler - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI

I am trying to sort out with my empoyer what I can do regarding the spring DAF. Hope is not lost that it should persist on and thrive.

-Chris