Thursday, February 01, 2007

Off to London Again

I'll be in London again on the week of February 5, so I will be moderating the comments sporadically during that week. A week of hard work, and a kareoke session on Thursday night. The last time I was there, I found that the Brits could not handle their tequila shots very well (The Aussies and Kiwis were only slightly better). They have promised to practice while I was away .... we'll see if their hard work paid off. Maybe Terry will take a few photos...

©2007 Marc Adler - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marc - bet I still won't be able to meet up with you on this trip :(

Shame if I can't, as it sounds like there is a call for someone who knows how to drink Tequila!

I'm somewhat out of practice on that front myself, but still remember quantities of Jose 1812 back in New Jersey.

Drop me an email to my rutthenut account and we'll see if there's a spot in both our calendars...

Cheers,
John